Due to Covid-19 we have implemented a few guidelines to help keep everyone safe:
- To allow for social distancing, we ask that no more than 4 visitors be in the gallery at a time. We would appreciate your patience and ask you to wait your turn outside.
- We would ask please that everyone entering the gallery wear a mask if possible.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering. It is available at the front door.
- We have removed from display all 3D artworks at this time to avoid any contamination. Please refrain from touching any of the work displayed. Ask for assistance. We’re happy to help.
- We would ask please that anyone interested in discussing custom picture framing to please set up an appointment in advance and, when possible, drop off the artwork a few days in advance of our framing appointment. That would be very much appreciated.
The Gallery will be open on Thursdays and Fridays from 10:00 am–5:00 pm or by appointment. To set up an appointment please email me at email@example.com, call the gallery at 506-536-9000 or 506-878-0691.
Our website is always open. Please visit www.fogforestgallery.ca for current info on exhibitions, artworks and artists. Emails are checked daily.
Thank you for your patience and considerations during these challenging times. It is very much appreciated.